These are our cash-flowing businesses.
Positive assets by our definition must have at least the following elements:
- A track record of at least 3 consecutive years of positive cash-flow with a minimum of a 7% cap rate.
- Be debt free
- Have verifiable accounting
- Have an identifiable and growing demographic of customers
- Have a recession proof backup element to continue profitability.
- Have a positive impact on the surrounding community
Our private partners have the option of sharing with us the acquisition and profits of these assets. If you would like to learn more about how you could partner with us on one of our Potential Positive Assets, contact us today while the opportunity is still available.